WELCOME EAGLE CREEK FAMILIES
- August 22 (Monday), 2016 Assessment Day/Exit Interview (All Day)
- September 7 (Wednesday), 2016 Family Conferences *
- September 8 (Thursday), 2016 Family Conferences *
- September 9 (Friday), 2016 Kindergarten Jump Start **
- September 13 (Tuesday), 2016 FIRST FULL DAY FOR ALL KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
- *During your Exit Interview on August 22nd, you will choose a preferred day and either am or pm time to meet with your child's teacher for Family Conferences. Family Conferences last approximately 20-30 minutes. When class lists are created, you will be notified of your exact Family Conference time.
- ** During your exit interview, you will also choose a preferred day for Jump Start. Half of your child's class will attend school for the ENTIRE school day on September 9th and the other half will attend school for the ENTIRE school day on September 12th. When class lists are created, you will be notified of which Jump Start day your child will be attending.
SCHOOL TO PROVIDE MOST SCHOOL SUPPLIES IN 2016-17
Arlington Public Schools recognizes that purchasing school supplies has been an increasing demand for our families and a financial hardship for some. Because we ask for community support for our schools through levies and other fundraising activities, the schools will now provide most of the needed school supplies (including supplies to complete class projects at home). Read what will and will not be covered.
SUMMER READING CHALLENGE INFO click here
Check our Eagle Creeks NEW Facebook Page! Like it to get updates.
Eagle Creek Facebook Page
PICTURES: Be sure to check out this years' album of fun picts.